- Emotional Intelligence Masterclass
19th March 2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Your ability to build long term productive relationships, to influence others and motivate your team depends on how well you manage your emotions. Emotional intelligence is not a given. You can improve your own EQ levels just as you can hone other skills. If you interact with external customers, or your role is focussed on managing or working within a team, our emotional intelligence masterclass can support you.
What will you gain from attending?
- Recognise the importance of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Identify the key elements of emotional intelligence
- Use a range of skills to build and maintain key relationships
- Create a personal action plan to continue to enhance and monitor your emotional intelligence
- Take away exercises to continue your own development
Emotional Intelligence (also known as “EI’ or “EQ”) is a well established set of competencies that contribute significantly to performance, engagement and success. The importance of “EQ” compared to “IQ” increases the further up the management ladder you are and the more people you have to communicate with. Why? Because as the change of pace speeds up and old certainties start to fade, people begin to realise that the antiquated command-and-control style of leadership, communicating, and selling wasn’t cutting it. The heart is more important than the head when it comes to motivating people and connecting with customers.
Venue: Etc. Venues