LearningCog’s assesment tools will help you engage with your temas and individuals empowering them to delivery high performance giving you an immediate impact on your organisation.
They can be used in areas of your business across the entire lifecycle of an empolyee, for recruitment & retention, development and managing of performance, Leadership, Management, Sales, giving each individual and insight into themselves and the people they work so that they can develop from the inside out and the outside in.
The assessment tools we use
Emotional Intelligence (also known as “EI’ or “EQ”) is now a well established set of “Competencies” that contribute significantly to performance, engagement and success. The TEIQue helps you understand the impact you have on others and shows how you understand your emotions, react to your enviroment, and manage the realtionships around you.
Gain a deep insight into yourself and your colleagues. Uncover meaning in preferences and behaviour. Learn to adapt and connect with others to create strong and effective relationships. Insights Discovery uses a simple four colour model to understand your unique character preferences. We then use these preferences to understand the way you like to communicate and how you can effectively communicate to others with a different set of preferences.
- Understand how your personal preferences impact on others
- Learn how to recognise the preferences of key stakeholders
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Improve team performance
- Create a more positive, productive environment
LearningCog-360, is a Multi-Rater Assessment (MRA), a flexible online feedback tool providing individuals with a framework that identifies strengths and development areas of their current leadership capability.
This 360, combines multiple perspectives of your performance to provide you with an overview of the impact you are having on the business, your colleagues and customers.
With LearningCog-360 you can:
- Receive full honest feedback from your line manager, peer group and direct reports
- Develop self-awareness and learning
- Set your own goals and plan your own development
- View your behavior from the perspectives of the people around you
- Bespoke questions around your business leadership capabilities
To find out more information about any of our assessments, get in touch