Cohesive and dynamic teams are fundamental in order for an organisation to achieve its goals.
Insights Discovery Team Effectiveness helps your team members to understand their own personal style, their colleagues preferences, and what that might mean for the team as a whole. This type of learning builds rapport in order to maintain stronger relationships, producing higher levels of productivity. By using Insights Discovery, the Team Effectiveness 1-Day workshop will be unique and personal to your organisation. Your team will work towards and achieve collective goals, deal with any issues that arise by unlocking the potential when they need it the most.
Discovering Team Effectiveness is ideal if you want to:
• be aware of your team’s strengths and development areas
• have open, honest and engaging dialogue within the team
• break down barriers that hold the team back
• inspire continuous improvement as the team own their own action plan
The possibilities are endless
Change in management, increased workloads, lack of innovation or simply a lack of rapport, Discovering Team Effectiveness can take a team from barriers to breakthrough by moving past any issues it is dealing with.
Every team has a set of defining moments that will have an effect on how productive, happy and engaged team members are. When the team interact with each other well, motivation and performance are improved. Discovering Team Effectiveness is a workshop using the Insights Discovery colour model – a simple, easy to understand character profiling tool that allows team members to understand themselves and the people they work with. This workshop enables individuals to identify the most important issues their team and organisation currently face, as well as recognising the different problems and opportunities to remove barriers for effective performance. In doing so, your team dramatically increases their chances of success.
All Insights Discovery programmes by LearningCog are:
- Simple – Insights Discovery is easy to understand and remember. Everyone can apply what they learn during and long after the workshop.
- Universal – Everyone takes part and the language speaks to everyone, your whole team and organisation can be involved in the Insights Discover magic.
- Deeply Insightful – The Insights Discovery Profile takes you on a journey you never expected.
- Positive – Creating an environment that empowers people to make effective change.
- Fun! All our workshops are fun and interactive that create excitement long after the workshop has taken place.
What is Insights Discovery?
Insights Discovery is an easy to use, fun and effective psychometric tool to help you engage with yourself and others, opening up communication and working better, together.
Based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung, the Insights Discovery system helps an individual recognise that each person is unique with different styles of working, needs and expectations.
Organisations acknowledge and put value on Psychometric (or Behavioural) profiling tools. These tools assist individuals to gain insight into their strengths, areas for development and potential blind spots. The use of such tools has made organisations stronger and in turn aides business growth.
Insights Discovery uses a simple four colour model to help individuals remember their personal preferences and more easily identify the feelings of others. Are you Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green or Cool Blue?
Insights Discovery is for anyone
who would like to:
- Improve their personal effectiveness by knowing and understanding themselves and others.
- Inspire and facilitate their own and others self-awareness, personal development and growth.
- Learn a common language of understanding and interaction that enhances communication.
- Gain a new perspective on themselves and others that dissolves limitations and expands possibilities.
- Empower themselves and others to recognise, value and optimise the benefit of difference.
- Transform the interpersonal dynamics, productivity and culture at their workplace.
What’s in the Insights Discovery
Each profile includes the Foundation Chapter and can be extended with additional chapters which support ongoing learning and development across a range of specialised areas.
- Foundation Chapter
This chapter introduces you to your personal style and approach. It focuses on key strengths/weaknesses, value to the team, preferred communication style, possible blind spots, opposite types and suggestions for your development.
- Management Chapter
This chapter is a valuable inclusion within a leadership team or management development programme. It enables managers to consider their own management style as well as the needs of those they manage. you will gain insights into your motivation, preferred working environment and leadership style.
- Personal Achievement Chapter
This chapter explores how you can grow and improve in areas such as time management, creativity and goal setting. This information can form an integral part of a personal effectiveness or coaching programme.
- Effective Selling Chapter
This chapter explores individual approaches towards selling and influencing at each stage of the sale from preparation to follow-through. It can be customised or linked to your in-house sales model or process.
- Interview Chapter
This chapter is a one-page supplement providing pertinent questions to assist in the selection process. The questions probe and stretch the candidate, raising levels of self awareness and identifying areas of strength and areas for development.