Sales Effectiveness with Insights Discovery helps your sales teams understand their strengths, identify their development areas and how to adapt their style to enable stronger rapport building with customers. The key to their success is building long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with customers.
Discovering Sales Effectiveness is perfect if you want to:
• Boost your sales team self awareness and awareness of others.
• Develop sales professionals that get it right for the customer every time.
• Have sales professionals take hold of the sales process and own each stage.
• Build profitable, mutually beneficial relationships with each and every customer.
The possibilities are endless
Every great sales person is aware of their own strengths, skill set and areas to focus for development. Truly great sales people recognise the difference between them and the people around them and have strategies to adapt their behaviour based on the understanding they have.
Every customer has needs, they expect more from the sales person and want them to be their consultant rather than receive the hard sell. Expectations and motivations are different from customer to customer. Discovering Sales Effectiveness is a programme that explores the options as well as looking at the sales process to outline those key areas to develop and also how to capitalise on the strengths each sales person has.
This programme is interactive and gives insightful results which each sales person, or customer consultant, can put into practice immediately.
1-Day Sales Effectiveness with Insights Discovery
- 15% Group Booking Discount Available
- Central London Location
All Insights Discovery programmes by LearningCog are:
- Simple – Insights Discovery is easy to understand and remember. Everyone can apply what they learn during and long after the workshop.
- Universal – Everyone takes part and the language speaks to everyone, your whole team and organisation can be involved in the Insights Discover magic.
- Deeply Insightful – The Insights Discovery Profile takes you on a journey you never expected.
- Positive – Creating an environment that empowers people to make effective change.
- Fun! All our workshops are fun and interactive that create excitement long after the workshop has taken place.
What is Insights Discovery?
Insights Discovery is an easy to use, fun and effective psychometric tool to help you engage with yourself and others, opening up communication and working better, together.
Based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung, the Insights Discovery system helps an individual recognise that each person is unique with different styles of working, needs and expectations.
Organisations acknowledge and put value on Psychometric (or Behavioural) profiling tools. These tools assist individuals to gain insight into their strengths, areas for development and potential blind spots. The use of such tools has made organisations stronger and in turn aides business growth.
Insights Discovery uses a simple four colour model to help individuals remember their personal preferences and more easily identify the feelings of others. Are you Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green or Cool Blue?
Insights Discovery is for anyone
who would like to:
- Improve their personal effectiveness by knowing and understanding themselves and others.
- Inspire and facilitate their own and others self-awareness, personal development and growth.
- Learn a common language of understanding and interaction that enhances communication.
- Gain a new perspective on themselves and others that dissolves limitations and expands possibilities.
- Empower themselves and others to recognise, value and optimise the benefit of difference.
- Transform the interpersonal dynamics, productivity and culture at their workplace.
What’s in the Insights Discovery
Each profile includes the Foundation Chapter and can be extended with additional chapters which support ongoing learning and development across a range of specialised areas.
- Foundation Chapter
This chapter introduces you to your personal style and approach. It focuses on key strengths/weaknesses, value to the team, preferred communication style, possible blind spots, opposite types and suggestions for your development.
- Management Chapter
This chapter is a valuable inclusion within a leadership team or management development programme. It enables managers to consider their own management style as well as the needs of those they manage. you will gain insights into your motivation, preferred working environment and leadership style.
- Personal Achievement Chapter
This chapter explores how you can grow and improve in areas such as time management, creativity and goal setting. This information can form an integral part of a personal effectiveness or coaching programme.
- Effective Selling Chapter
This chapter explores individual approaches towards selling and influencing at each stage of the sale from preparation to follow-through. It can be customised or linked to your in-house sales model or process.
- Interview Chapter
This chapter is a one-page supplement providing pertinent questions to assist in the selection process. The questions probe and stretch the candidate, raising levels of self awareness and identifying areas of strength and areas for development.