The Insights Discovery profile is an easy to use, fun and effective psychometric tool to help you engage with yourself and others, opening up communication and working better, together.
What is it?
The Insights Discovery system (based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung) helps an individual recognise that each person is unique with different styles of working, needs and expectations.
Organisations the world over acknowledge and put high value on Psychometric (or Behavioural) profiling tools in assisting individuals gain insight into their strengths, areas for development and potential blind spots. The use of such tools has made organisations stronger and in turn aides business growth.
Insights Discovery® uses a simple but effective four colour model to help individuals remember their personal preferences and more easily identify the feelings of others – Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green and Cool Blue.
Insights Discovery® is for anyone who would like to:
- Improve their personal effectiveness by knowing and understanding themselves and others better
- Inspire and facilitate their own and others self-awareness, personal development and growth
- Learn a common language of understanding and interaction that enhances communication
- Gain a new perspective on themselves and others that dissolves limitations and expands possibilities
- Empower themselves and others to recognise, value and optimise the benefit of difference
- Transform the interpersonal dynamics, productivity and culture at their workplace
The Insights Discovery® Profile is not a stand-alone report. LearningCog uses the information gathered as the basis for Customer Service Programmes, Leadership Development, Management Development, Sales Training, and very often on large change programmes. We can offer full day programmes, half days and as part of a longer term project. The Insights Discovery® Personal Profile and any training is always delivered by an accredited Insights practitioner.
What’s in the Insights Discovery® Personal Profile:
Each profile includes the Foundation Chapter and can be extended with the additional Chapters which support ongoing learning and development across a range of specialised areas.
- Foundation Chapter
Introduces you to your personal style and approach, key strengths and weaknesses, value to the team, preferred communication style, possible blind spots, opposite type and suggestions for your development.
- Management Chapter
This chapter is a valuable inclusion within a leadership, team or management development programme. It enables managers to consider their own management style as well as the needs of those they manage in terms of motivation, working environment and preferred style of leadership.
- Personal Achievement Chapter
This chapter leads you from an initial understanding of your self towards an exploration of how you can grow and improve in specific areas of personal achievement such as time management, creativity and goal setting. The chapter can form an integral part of a personal effectiveness or coaching programme.
- Effective Selling Chapter
This chapter explores individual approaches towards selling and influencing at each stage of the sale from preparation to follow-through. It can be customised or linked to your in-house sales model or process.
- Interview Chapter
This chapter is a one-page supplement providing pertinent questions to assist in the selection process. The questions probe and stretch the candidate, raising levels of self awareness and identifying areas of strength and areas for development.
See a sample report here
If you would like to hear more about Insights Discovery® and how LearningCog can help you please Get In Touch for a no obligation discussion.
Attend our 1 day Introduction to Insights Discovery Workshop
In simple terms the introduction workshop starts by helping you uncover who you are and how to interact and have impact on others.
The depth of insight provided means that Discovery can take you to places that you never expected. The profile is built up of various chapters with further development for the individual along the way.
- Leadership and Management development using the Management Chapter
- Coaching individuals, setting goals for personal development using the Personal Achievement Chapter
- Build stronger, effective sales people and improve sales performance using the Effective Selling Chapter
- Probe and stretch an interview candidate during a selection process with the Interview Chapter
All Insights programmes run by LearningCog are:
- Simple – Discovery Insights is easy to understand and remember, everyone can apply what they learn during and long after the workshop
- Universal – Everyone takes part and the language speaks to everyone, your whole team and organisation can be involved in the Insights magic
- Deeply Insightful – The Discovery Insights profile takes you on a journey you never expected
- Positive – Creating an environment that empowers people to make effective change
- Fun! All our workshops are fun and interactive, creating excitement long after the workshop has taken place.