Insights Discovery 1-Day Workshop
Discover more about yourself and others, with colour. Start your self-awareness journey with Insights Discovery. Based on the psychology of Carl Jung, Insights Discovery is a psychometric tool designed to help people understand themselves, understand others, and make the most of all the relationships they have and the impact they have on them whether it’s in the workplace, home or social settings.
Organisations acknowledge and put value on Psychometric (or Behavioural) profiling tools. These tools assist individuals to gain insight into their strengths, areas for development and potential blind spots. The use of such tools has made organisations stronger and in turn aides business growth.
Insights Discovery uses a simple four colour model to help individuals understand their personal preferences. The colour categories can help determine how and why people behave the way they do. The system promotes effective relationships in the workplace by improving communication, reducing or eliminating conflict; leaving you and your team to focus on the task ahead and get the job done.
Are you Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green or Cool Blue?
1-Day Insights Discovery Introduction
- 15% Group Discount Available
- 11th June 2019 | Central London
Our 1-Day Workshop will enable:
- Improvement of self and team productivity.
- Introduce a common language for team communication.
- Encourage people to understand their unique personality.
- Develop interpersonal skills across the whole business.
- Understand personal communication preferences and how to adapt to them.
- Build stronger personal and professional relationships.
- Take your business to the next level of engagement.
All Insights Discovery programmes by LearningCog are:
- Simple – Insights Discovery is easy to understand and remember. Everyone can apply what they learn during and long after the workshop.
- Universal – Everyone takes part and the language speaks to everyone, your whole team and organisation can be involved in the Insights Discover magic.
- Deeply Insightful – The Insights Discovery Profile takes you on a journey you never expected.
- Positive – Creating an environment that empowers people to make effective change.
- Fun! All our workshops are fun and interactive that create excitement long after the workshop has taken place.
Insights Discovery is for
anyone who would like to:
- Improve their personal effectiveness by knowing and understanding themselves and others.
- Inspire and facilitate their own and others self-awareness, personal development and growth.
- Learn a common language of understanding and interaction that enhances communication.
- Gain a new perspective on themselves and others that dissolves limitations and expands possibilities.
- Empower themselves and others to recognise, value and optimise the benefit of difference.
- Transform the interpersonal dynamics, productivity and culture at their workplace.
What’s in the Insights Discovery
Each profile includes the Foundation Chapter and can be extended with additional chapters which support ongoing learning and development across a range of specialised areas.
This chapter introduces you to your personal style and approach. It focuses on key strengths/weaknesses, value to the team, preferred communication style, possible blind spots, opposite types and suggestions for your development.
This chapter is a valuable inclusion within a leadership team or management development programme. It enables managers to consider their own management style as well as the needs of those they manage. you will gain insights into your motivation, preferred working environment and leadership style.
Personal Achievement Chapter
This chapter explores how you can grow and improve in areas such as time management, creativity and goal setting. This information can form an integral part of a personal effectiveness or coaching programme.
Effective Selling Chapter
This chapter explores individual approaches towards selling and influencing at each stage of the sale from preparation to follow-through. It can be customised or linked to your in-house sales model or process.
This chapter is a one-page supplement providing pertinent questions to assist in the selection process. The questions probe and stretch the candidate, raising levels of self awareness and identifying areas of strength and areas for development.
Who is it for?
|Self-awareness is key to the success of everyone, and that is exactly what Insights Discovery delivers. A better understanding of self and a better understanding of others. This means that personal and professional relationships can become vehicles for, not barriers to success. In short, this workshop is for everyone.
1-day Introduction to Insights Discovery is: £295 + VAT
15% Multiple booking discount available
|9.30am until 4.30pm with lunch and breaks
Everyone receives a unique, in-depth Insights Discovery Personal Profile, which is the foundation for a host of different learning experiences during the day. Using the profiles as a springboard, we work with you through a series of interactive learning topics, such as effective communication, management styles, personal performance and finding an environment that inspires you to do your best work.
Ric has recently delivered a first-rate bespoke package of consultative sales training for our company. In designing the programme, Ric had taken time in advance to really understand our requirements and ensure that these were more than adequately met. Ric’s professionalism and his naturally friendly and open style made for the perfect combination to ensure that the entire group remained engaged throughout. Participant feedback at the end of the training was glowing and unanimous in capturing just how much everyone had learnt and had acquired new skills in a short space of time. All of this was down to Ric’s delivery, insights, guidance and direction that he had provided over the three days. Without any hesitation I would recommend Ric and Learning Cog to anyone looking for the right learning and development solution.
I have sat on some courses over a number of years each giving me something but none with quite the impact this one has had on a work and personal level I had forgotten how great the tool of listening really is and arms us with so much knowledge to catch those all important fish. I am using SPEC in allsorts of different approaches.
Ric recently ran a course through Learning Cog for our company sales people. Following a number of really enjoyable & energetic days of learning and developing both professionally and personally from Ric I am more than happy to highly recommend him. I have been using the skills he taught me to wonderful effect. When I read Winston Churchills quote ‘I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught’, I can only wish he had the opportunity to learn from Ric Hayden.
Ric is a first class teacher / mentor who obviously plans all Of his courses well in advance to fit his students. He gently gets the best out of his students while still getting Them out of their comfort zone, with the well managed role plays Would fully recommend this course to any new or seasoned sales Personnel!