Engaging with Change
Building an understanding of different working styles means you can create a cohesive flexible organisation that rises to the challenge of a busy working environment. The people in your business are the ones who are most affected by change and they too are the ones who will effect any change management programme.
This workshop uses Insights Discovery as a foundation to understand how different people within your organisation or team process change in different ways. Throughout the day you will discover how colleagues react to stress, preferred communication styles in a change environment, how they process this information and what motivates them whilst going through change.
Engaging with Change is perfect if you want to:
• Understand the human side of change
• Strengthen engagement as part of the change process
• Create a clear picture for what success looks like
• Establish a plan to enable progress
All Insights Discovery programmes by LearningCog are:
- Simple – Insights Discovery is easy to understand and remember. Everyone can apply what they learn during and long after the workshop.
- Universal – Everyone takes part and the language speaks to everyone, your whole team and organisation can be involved in the Insights Discover magic.
- Deeply Insightful – The Insights Discovery Profile takes you on a journey you never expected.
- Positive – Creating an environment that empowers people to make effective change.
- Fun! All our workshops are fun and interactive that create excitement long after the workshop has taken place.
What is Insights Discovery?
Insights Discovery is an easy to use, fun and effective psychometric tool to help you engage with yourself and others, opening up communication and working better, together.
Based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung, the Insights Discovery system helps an individual recognise that each person is unique with different styles of working, needs and expectations.
Organisations acknowledge and put value on Psychometric (or Behavioural) profiling tools. These tools assist individuals to gain insight into their strengths, areas for development and potential blind spots. The use of such tools has made organisations stronger and in turn aides business growth.
Insights Discovery uses a simple four colour model to help individuals remember their personal preferences and more easily identify the feelings of others. Are you Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green or Cool Blue?
Insights Discovery is for anyone
who would like to:
- Improve their personal effectiveness by knowing and understanding themselves and others.
- Inspire and facilitate their own and others self-awareness, personal development and growth.
- Learn a common language of understanding and interaction that enhances communication.
- Gain a new perspective on themselves and others that dissolves limitations and expands possibilities.
- Empower themselves and others to recognise, value and optimise the benefit of difference.
- Transform the interpersonal dynamics, productivity and culture at their workplace.
What’s in the Insights Discovery
Each profile includes the Foundation Chapter and can be extended with additional chapters which support ongoing learning and development across a range of specialised areas.
- Foundation Chapter
This chapter introduces you to your personal style and approach. It focuses on key strengths/weaknesses, value to the team, preferred communication style, possible blind spots, opposite types and suggestions for your development.
- Management Chapter
This chapter is a valuable inclusion within a leadership team or management development programme. It enables managers to consider their own management style as well as the needs of those they manage. you will gain insights into your motivation, preferred working environment and leadership style.
- Personal Achievement Chapter
This chapter explores how you can grow and improve in areas such as time management, creativity and goal setting. This information can form an integral part of a personal effectiveness or coaching programme.
- Effective Selling Chapter
This chapter explores individual approaches towards selling and influencing at each stage of the sale from preparation to follow-through. It can be customised or linked to your in-house sales model or process.
- Interview Chapter
This chapter is a one-page supplement providing pertinent questions to assist in the selection process. The questions probe and stretch the candidate, raising levels of self awareness and identifying areas of strength and areas for development.