- Virtual Learning: Leading Through Turbulent Times
August 12, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Businesses today are operating in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world, which is challenging enough. But when a business enters a turbulent time, such as now with COVID-19, that uncertainty and complexity can quickly turn to insecurity, unpredictability and conflict for many people.
Leading Through Turbulent Times is designed to be delivered in a 90-minute webinar to accommodate dispersed groups. It is easily adaptable into a face to face experience when needed.
Delegates must have an Insights Discovery profile with Foundation and Management Chapters, completed within the last 12 months. If you have not already taken part in this, you can do so by joining the An Introduction to Discovery Insights Webinar.
>> If you have completed an Insights Discovery Personal Profile through another distributor previously, you can join this webinar – please contact us prior to registering.
Never before has effective leadership been more important; or more challenging. We now lead from computers on virtual platforms, juggling priorities that shift daily as our businesses respond to the global situation.
This is a time for a clam, disciplined approach to leadership; a time for being aware of how your mindset and behaviours influence your effectiveness. Your challenge as a leader is to ensure all your actions are purposeful and help keep the organisation on course, while maintaining employee motivation and commitment, client relationships and stakeholder confidence. There’s a lot of pressure on leaders. Leading Through Turbulent Times is a 90-minute interactive webinar focused on helping leaders manage their business and their people through these challenging times. You’ll learn some concrete steps to take to address common challenges and continue to make a strong leadership contribution.
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Learn and apply a six-step approach to successfully manage your business and your people through turbulent times.
- Understand the importance of being aware of your mood and its impact on the people you interact with.
- Learn how preferences manifest in leadership; both on a good and bad day.
- Understand Colour Energy stress behaviours and identify what may be showing up for you.
- Learn the most common business challenges organisations are experiencing currently and discuss solutions to address those that are negatively impacting you.
- Learn how Insights Colour Energies can help you generate innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Leverage Insights Discovery to recognise the human side of turbulence and meet the challenge of these times.
- Facilitate dialogue among leaders about the most effective actions to help your business.
- The power of the leader’s mood and the importance of it keeping positive and intentional.
- Review of insights colour energies in leadership; understanding how stress impacts your leadership effectiveness during difficult times.
- What’s happening in your business? You’ll learn six concrete steps you can take right now to effectively drive your business forward and continue your strong leadership contribution.
- Business challenges: analyse and prioritise your current business challenges and engage in dialogue to determine immediate actions. You’ll receive sets of virtual business challenge cards that can be used again and again with your team.