Event Phone: 01273 741 499
Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace (£295+VAT)
August 13, 2021
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Before the workshop you will be invited to take part in a pre-course activity which includes an online self-assessment producing a 20 page personal Emotional Intelligence Report.
An employee’s skills and qualifications are important for success within their role. An employee’s Emotional Intelligence is just as important, if not more so, for fulfilment within, or potentially beyond, their current role. The Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace workshop is designed to as part of an individual’s development in work settings. It helps individuals focus on the impact of emotional intelligence at work and offers suggestions for working more effectively in one’s role, with colleagues, managers and clients.
- Understand the impact of Emotional Intelligence on themselves and the people around them
- Quickly identify patterns in own and others Emotional Intelligence
- Create a clear, organised understanding of their strengths and weaknesses in a constructive way.
- Effectively measure where they currently are and wants to be by comparing results against sample groups of general population
- Make instant connections between different subscales of Emotional Intelligence and help leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses.
- Create an action plan to develop key areas of Emotional Intelligence
- Become a more effect member of the team and organisation– This virtual session is 4 hours with a 1 hour break.
– All of our Virtual Learning workshops are conducted via Zoom.
– Virtual learning begins at 10.30am through to 12.30pm and then again from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
– You will receive an electronic version of your Emotional Intelligence report, and workshop materials will be sent via post.
To discover more about Emotional Intelligence and how LearningCog can help you, head over to our dedicated Emotional Intelligence page.