- Emotional Intelligence 1-Day Masterclass
September 17, 2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
9.30am until 4.30pm with lunch and breaks
You will learn all about yourself, the bits you are aware of and some that you may not be aware of. You will know what matters to you, your drivers and what makes you tick. You will learn how to manage emotions in any given situation and that you have a choice in how you respond to others. Building better rapport with others is key and we take time to look at this during the workshop.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key traits of Emotional Intelligence
- Identify your key Emotional Intelligence skills
- Develop your rapport with individuals
- Read non-verbal language more effectively
- Understand and respect the difference in others
- Be able to manage relationships more effectively
- Understand your triggers and how your emotions change in various situations
- Learn some of the history of Emotional Intelligence and the basic brain science
- Know your positive triggers, what motivates you
What happens during the Masterclass?
Before the workshop you will be invited to take part in a pre-course activity which includes an online self-assessment producing a 20-page personal Emotional Intelligence Report.
During this one day, highly interactive, workshop we look at our own Emotional Intelligence (EI) and how we can better understand ourselves and be able to interpret others. We will develop skills that will make you more self-aware and allow you to choose how you react in any situation. The workshop will also give you the skills to assess others’ emotions and support you in dealing with people more effectively to support better performance.