Virtual Learning: An Introduction to Insights Discovery
February 18, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
This 90 minute webinar introduces you to the internationally recognised psychometric assessment tool, Insights Discovery. The Introduction webinar is designed to help you understand the Insights Discovery model and support your understanding of your own character.
You will come away from the webinar with new understanding of yourself and the people around you. We will look at common communication issues that individuals and teams often struggle with. If you are new to ‘colour psychometrics’ or ‘colour energies’, this webinar is an ideal introduction.
The Insights Discovery Personal profile you get as part of the workshop will help you explore your own personal style and how you can adapt to get the best out of all your communications with others whilst investigating your strengths, areas for development and potential blind spots.
- By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Understand yourself and gain perspective of others using the Insights Discovery character model.
- Understand the Insights Discovery Four Colour System.
- Be able to adapt your style to get the best out of a situation by understanding personal preferences.
(The webinar is 90 minutes long)
- Ahead of the webinar you will then receive your 32 page Insights Discovery Personal Profile*.
- We get started by welcoming you to the webinar, we keep everyone muted and use the chat function for your questions.
- We start to look at Perception and how you perceive the world around you.
- We introduce the Insights Discovery Four Colour Model and start to define their meanings.
- During the webinar we take a look at Jungian psychology and how this underpins the four-colour model.
- We look at communication across the four colour types and how it relates to you.
- We have some time to answer any questions you may have about the model.
*You will be required to complete an online assessment prior to the webinar taking place. The assessment forms the basis of your Insights Discovery Personal Profile.