Are you looking for your next opportunity in Business Development?
We are a leading provider of people training development services and we are looking to expand our team with a Business Development Manager, to support the growth of the business whilst proactively managing existing relationships. You will be working closely with existing customers whilst finding and developing new customer relationships, to support them in their business needs around the development of the business through people.
Who You Are
In the Business Development role, you will take ultimate responsibility for finding new customers and growing our customer base. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to develop strong relationships quickly, both in person and by phone/video. You will ideally have experience within a Training, Learning and Development environment, with a proven record of generating new business.
- Excellent relationship management skills with client-first mentality
- Natural connector and collaborator
- Commercially astute with ability to understand business challenges
- Quality communication skills with the ability to engage key stakeholders at all levels
- High standards and attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to manage your own time effectively
- Creative thinker that brings new ideas to the company and can implement into tangible action
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a deep desire to become a leader in business
- Growth mindset focussed on improvement, with a curiosity and determination to develop both professionally and personally
- Experience in Solution Selling and Account Management
Reporting To: Managing Director
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 plus Commission bonus.
Working with: Marketing, Admin, Design Executive
Employment: Full Time (Part Time optional)
Location: Head office based in Brighton & Hove, with remote working welcomed
How to Apply: If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter using the button below.