Insights Discovery An Introduction
Understand yourself and others
Experience the power of Discovery Insights on this one day interactive workshops that explores the model and helps you gain a deep insight into yourself and your colleagues. Know the difference in your behaviours and preferences and adapt them to build stronger connections and relationships.
This programme is ideal if you want to:
• Encourage people to understand their unique personality
• Develop interpersonal skills across a whole business
• Understand personal communication preferences and how to adapt them
• Build stronger personal and professional relationships
• Take your business to the next level of engagement
During Discovery Insights Introduction Workshop:
We use Discovery Insights, a simple and easy to understand four colour model that looks at an individuals unique preferences. Before the workshop, participants take part in a short online evaluator, the output of this is a personality profile that forms the foundation for each individual. This profile gives some great insight in to their personality type and shows them their strengths and possible blind spots or development areas.
Discovery Insights is based around the work of Swiss psychologist Carl Jung. It is continually validated by the research team at Insights to ensure it is always accurate.
The possibilities are endless
In simple terms the introduction workshop starts by helping you uncover who you are and how to interact and have impact on others.
The depth of insight provided means that Discovery can take you to places that you never expected. The profile is built up of various chapters with further development for the individual along the way.
• Leadership and Management development using the Management Chapter
• Coaching individuals, setting goals for personal development using the Personal Achievement Chapter
• Build stronger, effective sales people and improve sales performance using the Effective Selling Chapter
• Probe and stretch an interview candidate during a selection process with the Interview Chapter
All Insights programmes run by LearningCog are:
Simple: Discovery Insights is easy to understand and remember, everyone can apply what they learn during and long after the workshop
Universal: everyone takes part and the language speaks to everyone, your whole team and organisation can be involved in the Insights magic
Deeply Insightful: the Discovery Insights profile takes you on a journey you never expected
Positive: creating an enviroment that empowers people to make effective change
Fun! all our workshops are fun and interactive that create excitiement long after the workshop has taken place