Build stronger, long lasting relationship with each and every one of your customers. This workshop will develop skills you didn’t know you had that will re-fresh your ability to close deals all the time whilst giving the customer everything they want. People buy from people so being the best sales person you can be and learning great sales techniques will drive success.
Selling Skills Training
Do you want to:
- Use best-practice Selling Techniques in every customer interaction?
- Understand your Customers more and give them what they want, every time?
- Pre-empt and overcome decision maker objections that will accelerate your sales conversation.
- Confidently lead value-based sales conversations with all your customers?
- Consistently hit your sales targets and drive personal high performance?
- Make Closing a sale the easiest thing you do?
This one-day workshop covers the sales process in a logical sequence, giving you new skills to use at each stage of the sales process. Together, we look at the key selling skills: Understanding Consultative Selling, What is Rapport, Presenting Benefits, Trial Closing Techniques, Objection Handling with many more handy skills to help you build a strong relationship with your customer, and hit your sales targets every time.
Book your place now for this interactive Sales Training workshop
Who is it for?
This programme is especially effective for all salespeople, sales people who want to further improve their skills, or those who need to differentiate their sales approach from the competition. If you are new to sales or have been working in sales for a while this is a great way to improve all you skills
Pricing for 1 day Selling Skills Training:
Multiple booking discount available
Workshop Dates & Locations
London Tuesday 10th May – Fully Booked
London Monday 13th June – Fully Booked
London Monday 12th September – Fully Booked
9.30am until 4.30pm with lunch and breaks
Welcome but no introductions…
Task V’s Relationship
Creating Perfect Sales Person
What is Consultative Selling
The Process of Closing
The CSP Model
Rapport an the Personality Map
Features or Benefits
Preparing Yourself for Success